Supporting Our Communities
Incyte Involved takes philanthropy, employee and community engagement to the next level.
THE INCYTE CHARITABLE GIVING FOUNDATION
The Incyte Charitable Giving Foundation provides charitable donations to publicly funded 501(c) (3) tax-exempt nonprofit organizations that are specifically serving the needs of communities in Delaware and are focused on two areas—Oncology Patient Support and Resources and Community Partnerships.
Oncology Patient Support and Resources
The Incyte Charitable Giving Foundation will provide general operating or program support to organizations that offer services or resources to help oncology patients and their families in Delaware cope with their disease/condition.
The Incyte Charitable Giving Foundation will provide philanthropic support and/or employee involvement to organizations in Delaware that are dedicated to helping people in need.
- All requests must be submitted by the requesting organization using the Incyte Charitable Giving Foundation online application. Access the application.
- A completed and signed W-9 form (organization name and address must match funding request form) is required to be submitted with all applications.
- Organizations are required to submit their most recent IRS Form 990 with all applications.
- Inquiries regarding the status of an application can be sent to email@example.com.
Requests will only be accepted based on the predetermined quarterly submissions calendar.
- Any contribution should be considered a one-time commitment without guarantee of renewal unless a multiple year commitment is specifically agreed to in writing by the Incyte Charitable Giving Foundation.
- No more than 25% of an organization’s total funding for the year may come from Incyte Corporation and the Incyte Charitable Giving Foundation.
The Incyte Charitable Giving Foundation has the final determination as to which requests it will fund.
COMMUNITY SERVICE PROGRAM
Our Community Service Program provides our colleagues with paid time off to volunteer in their communities as they support causes that are personal to them. We also support our employees’ charitable interests through our Matching Gifts Program, which matches 100% of donations up to a predetermined cap each year for our North America and European-based employees.
More than 1,620 hours volunteered in 2022
MATCHING GIFTS PROGRAM
Incyte’s Matching Gifts Program is a year-round initiative that supports employees’ philanthropic efforts. The program helps employees achieve their charitable giving goals by facilitating financial contributions to eligible charitable organizations. Contributions to eligible non-profit organizations will be matched by Incyte Involved on a dollar-for-dollar basis, up to a predetermined cap.