Updated as of August 2, 2022
Please refer to local prescribing information for more information, including full safety information, on Incyte’s marketed medicines, or on medicines marketed by Incyte’s collaboration partners.
1. Jakafi marketed by Incyte in the U.S.; ruxolitinib licensed to Novartis outside the U.S. 2. Approved in the U.S. 3. In collaboration with Syndax
4. Approved in multiple territories, including the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Japan 5. Development in collaboration with MorphoSys and co-commercialization in the U.S. with MorphoSys; exclusive commercialization rights held by Incyte outside the U.S. 6. Approved in Europe
7. Approved in Canada 8. European rights to Iclusig licensed from Takeda 9. In collaboration with MacroGenics
10. Discovery collaboration with Agenus 11. Worldwide rights to baricitinib licensed to Lilly 12. Approved in multiple territories globally
13. Approved in Europe and Japan 14. Worldwide rights to capmatinib licensed to Novartis
1L, first-line; AD, atopic dermatitis; ALL, acute lymphoblastic leukemia; DLBCL, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma; FGFR, fibroblast growth factor receptor; GVHD, graft-versus-host disease; IAI, inflammation and autoimmunity; mAb, monoclonal antibody; MF, myelofibrosis; MLN, myeloid/lymphoid neoplasms; MPNs, myeloproliferative neoplasms; MSI-H, microsatellite instability-high; NSCLC, non-small cell lung cancer; Ph+, Philadelphia chromosome-positive; QD, once daily; r/r, relapsed or refractory.